The citizens of Republic of the Congo can visit 19 countries without a visa.
Congolese passport holders also have access to get 22 e-visas or 20 visas on arrival.
Republic of the Congo has a population of 5.7M people and the capital is Brazzaville 🇨🇬.
The nearest visa free countries to visit for Congolese passport holders are Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad and Benin.
Visa free countries
So, where can Congoleses travel without a visa? We have listed all the countries where Republic of the Congo citizens can travel visa-free, eliminating the hassle of visa paperwork.
- 🇧🇯 Benin (90 days)
- 🇨🇲 Cameroon (90 days)
- 🇨🇫 Central African Republic (90 days)
- 🇹🇩 Chad (90 days)
- 🇬🇶 Equatorial Guinea (90 days)
- 🇬🇦 Gabon (90 days)
- 🇲🇺 Mauritius (90 days)
- 🇸🇳 Senegal (90 days)
- 🇩🇲 Dominica (21 days)
- 🇭🇹 Haiti (3 months)
- 🇻🇨 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1 month)
- 🇫🇲 Micronesia (30 days)
- 🇼🇸 Samoa (60 days)
- 🇨🇰 Cook Islands (31 days)
- 🇳🇺 Niue (30 days)
- 🇵🇳 Pitcairn Islands (14 days visa-free and landing fee US$35 or tax of US$5 if not going ashore.)
- 🇵🇭 Philippines (30 days)
- 🇸🇬 Singapore (30 days)
- 🇵🇸 Palestine (Arrival by sea to Gaza Strip not allowed.)
This data has been sourced from Wikipedia and was last updated on 5/1/2023.