The citizens of Iran can visit 15 countries without a visa.
Iranian passport holders also have access to get 32 e-visas or 21 visas on arrival.
Iran has a population of 84M people and the capital is Tehran 🇮🇷.
The nearest visa free countries to visit for Iranian passport holders are Oman, Iraq, Armenia, Georgia, Palestine and Turkey.
Visa free countries
- 🇦🇲 Armenia (90 days)
- 🇬🇪 Georgia (45 days)
- 🇮🇶 Iraq (30 days)
- 🇲🇾 Malaysia (14 days)
- 🇴🇲 Oman (10 days)
- 🇹🇷 Turkey (90 days)
- 🇵🇸 Palestine (Arrival by sea to Gaza Strip not allowed.)
- 🇩🇲 Dominica (21 days)
- 🇭🇹 Haiti (N/A)
- 🇻🇪 Venezuela (15 days)
- 🇫🇲 Micronesia (30 days)
- 🇨🇰 Cook Islands (31 days)
- 🇳🇺 Niue (30 days. Not required by bona fide tourists staying less than 30 days with return or onward tickets and sufficient funds for length of stay. Extensions are available by applying to the Immigration Office before arrival: PO Box 67, Alofi, Niue Island. Phone (683) 4349 for enquiries.)
- 🇵🇳 Pitcairn Islands (14 days visa-free and landing fee US$35 or tax of US$5 if not going ashore. There is no need for prior entry clearance if your visit is for 14 days or less and you intend to arrive and depart on the same vessel, and you may obtain leave to enter on arrival at Pitcairn. You must ensure you can adequately maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds and meet the other criteria in Part III Para 6 of the Immigration Control Ordinance 2014. If your visit is for longer than 14 days but less than 6 months you must complete an entry clearance application form well in advance of your visit (at least 3 months is recommended). The application form should be submitted electronically to the Pitcairn Immigration Officer on email@example.com and copied to the Pitcairn Islands Office on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not get an acknowledgement within 2 weeks, telephone on (649) 366 0186 to confirm your application has been received. If your visit is for professional or business reasons, you should follow the same visa application procedure but the conditions for any visit to the island will be as described in Part III Para 8 of the Immigration Control Ordinance 2014.)
- 🇸🇯 Svalbard (Unlimited period under Svalbard Treaty. Everyone may, in principle, travel to Svalbard, and foreign citizens do not need a visa or a work or residence permit from Norwegian authorities in order to settle in Svalbard. Foreign citizens with visa requirements to the Schengen area do, however, need a valid Schengen visa if they travel through Schengen on their way to or from Svalbard. It is required with two entries in the traveller's visa to be able to return to the Schengen area (mainland Norway) after the stay at Svalbard.)
This data has been sourced from Wikipedia and last updated 5/1/2022.